The first thing you want to do when hiring a landscape contractor is to determine what your goals are. Certain landscapers specialize in specific services and cannot offer the breadth to manage an entire project. It is important to build a level of trust with who you choose to work with. The outcome of the project should reflect your personal tastes and the entire process should be fun and hassle free. There needs to be a level of expertise in material selections and plant knowledge in order to offer you a wide array of choices. It’s important to understand a plant’s long-term characteristics so that the right plant goes in the right place. Some other factors to consider are:
- Years in business- Creative Landscapes has been working in the Lehigh Valley since 1986 and our reputation is that of high quality.
- Plan design- It is very important to have a detailed professional design and estimate to ensure you are clear on all aspects of the process. This also helps lay the groundwork for future phases.
- Zoning & Permits- Our professionally trained landscape designers know zoning and permit requirements as well as drainage concerns and elevations.
- Work guarantees- All of the work we do is guaranteed and the plant warranty is for one year.
- Experience with a vast array of projects- From a small planting job to a complex pool project with a cabana and kitchen, Creative has experience in all areas of landscape construction.
- Project flow- We answer in great detail how your project will run and the length of time to complete it.
- Safety- We have COVID protocol in place for the entire process and maintain proper levels of insurance and all required licensing.
- Budget conscious- We will be clear and transparent on costs, and will work to find solutions to stay within your budget.
- Communication- This very important! Creative Landscapes’ entire team will be very clear with every aspect of the project. You will be kept informed of the project status, and changes that you may request.
Listen to the responses and try to get a sense of your designer’s personality, professionalism, and competence. Trust your instinct, but also make sure to ask us for numbers of past clients and references.
Our familiarity with every aspect of a landscape project is a great sign of how experienced we are. CLI has the equipment and manpower to complete your project on schedule, on budget, and to our exacting standards.